With the right weight loss diet, you can accelerate your fat loss and weight reduction by 70%. That is, with the intake of the most efficient kinds of foods, you can melt the fat which makes your exercise routine work double time over. It’s all about consuming fat-melting nutrients in your weight loss diet plan. It also means you don’t have to starve to shed off pounds. What a stress-free weight loss program it is when you can eat reasonable portions of tasty foods, along with reasonable amounts of working out in the gym. What is the best weight loss diet all about and what does it do?
If you eat the right combination of foods, your body will shift from fat storage mode to fat-melting mode. Eating certain kinds of nutrients and vitamins will turn on your internal switch to signal the cells in your body to divert to calorie-burning mode. Those calories are wasted as heat. Otherwise, if your body lacks these fat-melting nutrients, it will store more fat causing your metabolism to slow down. What a sad story that is because whatever weight loss effort your exert will simply go to waste. You no longer can reduce your weight. What are these fat-burning nutrients and vitamins?
- Vitamin D – this vitamin plays a crucial role in the response of body cells to insulin. Insulin promotes the entrance of glucose into body cells which burn this glucose load for energy. It’s good news if your body cells are sensitive to insulin because you’ll burn more calories. If levels of Vitamin D in your body are low, it causes an increased secretion of parathyroid hormone (PTH) wherein fat cells begin to convert sugar into fat which ultimately lead to more fat storage.
- Calcium – this mineral works hand-in-hand with vitamin D to aid in melting fat. When fat cells store calcium, they are better released to be burned. Taking in sufficient amounts of calcium also helps to bind fat in your gastro-intestinal tract and as a consequence prevents fat from being absorbed in your bloodstream.
- Protein – this nutrient basically curbs your hunger. If your every meal contains protein, your body composition will be in balance when it comes to fat-muscle proportion. Consuming protein, calcium and vitamin D preserves your muscle mass as you reduce your weight.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – eating ample amounts of this nutrient activates the enzymes that stimulate fat-melting cells. It is also beneficial to your mood which in turn banishes emotional eating. Omega 3 stimulates the signals sent by leptin to the brain and triggers the brain to rev up fat burning and suppress your appetite.
- Monounsaturated Fatty Acids – these nutrients are found in peanut butter, chocolate, avocados, olive oil, seeds and nuts. MUFAS accelerate fat and calorie burning. Research has also shown that MUFAS target belly fat. It regulates blood sugar levels and curbs your appetite as well.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid – this nutrient is found in dairy products and has been found to be a potent fat burner. CLA works in tandem with calcium and vitamin D. Consuming CLA-rich foods promotes the entrance of blood glucose to body cells wherein CLA is then burned for energy and not stored as fat. Much calorie burning takes place in the muscles in which fat is melted, too.
- Polyphenols – these antioxidants are found in green tea and are the main precursors of its health and metabolism-boosting effects. Polyphenols help the body burn more fat. Right after drinking green tea, you will feel this effect. Your body heats up during the process when your cells discard calories as heat. Green tea also reduces your hunger and food cravings.
These are 7 of the best nutrients for fat-burning. Include them in your weight loss diet so that you can successfully reduce your weight with less stress and promote your health to the optimum.