Please find below a special message from our friend Joshua Corn, Editor-in-Chief of the Live In The Now newsletter. He has some important information to share with you.Wishing you vibrant health and lasting youth,
Erica Greene,Managing Editor Journal of Natural Longevity
Astaxanthin: Why I Take a
Triple Dose Every Day
Renew Your Energy, Ease Your Aches and Pains, and Boost Your Mental Focus By Joshua Corn, Editor-in-Chief, Live in the Now
Have you ever heard the expression "youth is wasted on the young?" Ironically, as you reach the point when you finally have time to enjoy life to its fullest, your body may not be up to the task. But don't you deserve it to be?
Whether your passion is walking, gardening, biking, golfing, travelling, reading or just chasing after those grandkids, you want your "golden years" to be your opportunity to dive fully into the things that make you happy.
But as I'm sure you realize, for this to be possible, you need to stay healthy, energetic and mentally sharp throughout your 60s, 70s, 80s and beyond.
So how can you do all the things you love, even BETTER, with renewed energy, more stamina, fewer aches and pains, and better mental focus?
The Ridiculously Powerful Antioxidant
That Is Truly in a League of Its Own
We've known for a while now that antioxidants are our most effective weapon against the health-damaging free radicals that cause oxidation and inflammation throughout the body. Free radicals literally accelerate the aging process, making way too many of us feel "old" and tired during what should be the best years of our lives.
Groundbreaking research has shown that astaxanthin, a rare, deep red-colored carotenoid found exclusively in a particular ocean plant species is perhaps the most powerful antioxidant available in nature.
Study after study has revealed that astaxanthin can provide extraordinary benefits for your energy, muscles, joints, heart, brain, eyes, skin and more.
In a test that measured the ability to neutralize a particularly unstable and destructive type of free radical, called singlet oxygen, astaxanthin was shown to be up to:
• 40 times stronger than beta-carotene • 100 times stronger than vitamin E • 800 times stronger than CoQ10 • And 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C! I've been researching antioxidants for nearly two decades, and I can tell you first-hand that I've never seen test results like these before.
Why I Take a Triple Dose of Astaxanthin Every Day When I began taking an astaxanthin supplement several years ago, I experienced health benefits that were nothing short of amazing.
The nagging knee pain that suddenly appeared in my 40s disappeared. My energy and stamina increased—I found myself biking to work daily, and taking longer and more challenging hikes on the weekends. And at night, after being so active, surprisingly my body didn't feel like a wreck! I actually felt refreshed and invigorated.
Even though the standard dose was 4 mg, because of the extraordinary benefits I was experiencing, I often found myself taking double and even triple doses—with results that seemed to just keep getting better and better the more I took!
The latest research has revealed what was once a closely guarded secret among professional athletes and marathon runners who have credited an extra-strength 12 mg daily dose of astaxanthin with helping them reach previously unthought-of feats of endurance and stamina.
Astaxanthin Makes It Easier to Stay Active
This may seem like a "no brainer," but research has shown that higher levels of physical activity are correlated with a longer lifespan and healthier old age.
Being active—whether it's walking, lifting weights at the gym or ballroom dancing—helps our bodies detoxify and strengthens our immune system.
And today, incredibly convincing evidence indicates that astaxanthin can increase your strength and stamina, and help you exercise longer and feel less sore afterwards—without a big price tag or any side effects.
Amazing Results in This Gold-Standard
Here's just a small sampling of the incredible scientific results:
• Astaxanthin has been shown to help deliver oxygen and energy to the muscle cells that need it during exercise.[4,5] • Astaxanthin reduced levels of lactic acid (the metabolite that really causes you to "feel the burn") during exercise by 28.6%.
• Astaxanthin increased muscle endurance in men, enabling them to perform 62% more knee bends while carrying a 90-pound weight! • Astaxanthin improved the cycling performance of competitive male endurance cyclists, shaving two minutes off their time in a 20-kilometer trial! • Astaxanthin even helped increase fat burn during exercise. Daily doses of 12 mg of astaxanthin resulted in a significant reduction in body fat percentage. So whether you are an elite athlete, a weekend golfer, or just want to increase your ability to do work around the house, astaxanthin can help! It Gets Even Better! Astaxanthin Also
Helps Your Joints Stay Pain-Free
As we get older, it's not just our muscles that tend to get sore after exercise, it's our joints too.
One well-known University of Memphis study found that astaxanthin helped ease joint discomfort even after strenuous exercise. Another eight-week double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study evaluated the effect of a 12 mg daily dose of astaxanthin on joint discomfort. While the placebo group's scores essentially remained unaffected by the end of the eight weeks, pain scores decreased by 35%!
Astaxanthin also acts to lower important inflammatory markers. In one study, volunteers taking astaxanthin for two months saw their levels of C-reactive protein (CRP) plummet. CRP is an important marker of inflammation in the body—and high CRP levels also affect heart health.
A Boost for Your Mood, Mental Performance,
Focus and Memory
When it comes to brain health, astaxanthin is right up there at the top of my list. Why? Because it is one of the world's only antioxidants that can cross the blood-brain barrier and fight oxidative stress in the brain.
Because of this unique ability, astaxanthin—especially when taken at higher doses—can provide incredibly powerful support for your mood, cognitive health and mental performance.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, men and women age 20-64 took 12 mg of astaxanthin for eight weeks. Astaxanthin helped significantly reduce symptoms of mental and physical fatigue, with improvements in cognitive acuity, motivation, concentration and mood.
In another eight-week trial involving postmenopausal women who took 12 mg of astaxanthin per day, astaxanthin helped provide dramatic improvements in mental outlook and reduced signs of stress including tension, eye fatigue, stiff shoulders, constipation, cold skin and difficulty falling asleep.
Astaxanthin also has the ability to cross the blood-retina barrier, which makes it extraordinarily effective at reducing eye strain and supporting clear, healthy vision as you age.[15,16] Another great side benefit of reducing oxidation and inflammation is that your skin will look and feel incredible. In addition to protecting your skin against ultraviolet damage and free radicals, studies have shown that astaxanthin helps elevate collagen levels for a firmer, smoother complexion, and to boost cell repair![17,18]
The Astaxanthin Supplement I Take and Recommend I invite you to do your own research, but here's why I think you'll discover that PurZanthin™ ULTRA is absolutely your best option for a 12 mg extra-strength astaxanthin supplement:
• Made from Top-of-the-Line Ingredients: PurZanthin ULTRA is made from Zanthin®, a superior source of natural, purified astaxanthin derived from the H. pluvialis species of microalgae. In fact, this special patented astaxanthin was the first to earn regulatory approval in both Europe and the United States, in no small part because of its pioneering extraction and stabilization processes. PurZanthin ULTRA assures you unparalleled quality and purity—and you'll see and feel the difference.
• Highly Concentrated and Super Convenient: We utilized the latest advances in encapsulation technology to ensure that PurZanthin ULTRA is highly concentrated. Just one small, easy-to-swallow softgel per day contains 12 mg of pure astaxanthin without any needless fillers or artificial ingredients. • Quality You Can Trust: PurZanthin ULTRA is made in a state-of-the-art, FDA-inspected facility located in the U.S. Unlike some brands whose quality is questionable, this is a product whose purity you can trust! • Affordable and Risk Free: PurZanthin ULTRA is priced as low as $13.95 per bottle, which is less than half the price of similar formulas. It also ships to you for free and comes with an amazing guarantee! If you're not satisfied for any reason, you can return it anytime within one year of purchase for a full refund. It's as simple as that. Here's What PurZanthin ULTRA
Customers Are Saying
I love hearing from our many satisfied customers who have experienced remarkable improvements in their health, energy and stamina thanks to PurZanthin ULTRA.
Here are just a few of the remarkable success stories we've recently received:
12 mg of astaxanthin is a more effective dose
"During my annual well-woman exam this spring, in reviewing all of the supplements I am taking, my doctor noted that 12 mg of astaxanthin is a more effective dose. I have been using PurZanthin ULTRA with the 12 mg dose ever since."*
—Jeanne T. from Austin, TX
This has helped reduce my eye strain
"PurZanthin ULTRA at 12 mg has helped reduce my eye strain, as I am on the computer 4-6 hours each day. My daughter also takes it and has noticed clearer skin after just a couple of weeks."*
—Kirk R. from Sunset, LA
We won't ever stop taking astaxanthin
"My wife and I both began using PurZanthin ULTRA for its antioxidant properties plus all the other miraculous things it does. I also noticed that the dark skin spots on my face were disappearing. We won't ever stop taking astaxanthin!"*
—David M. from Ames, IA
I will be including this gem in my vitamin regimen
"I am a 54-year-old heavy equipment operator whose job has taken its toll on my body. Taking PurZanthin ULTRA has made a world of difference in my joints as well as in my mental clarity! I will be including this gem of a supplement in my vitamin regimen for the rest of my life!"*
—Bill H. from Melville, NY
See for Yourself, Risk Free, with
Our 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Hundreds of studies have documented the amazing health benefits of astaxanthin. Once PurZanthin ULTRA builds up in your body to clinically beneficial levels, you'll really feel it working. Here's what you can expect:
✓ A big boost in your energy, stamina and muscle endurance ✓ Less soreness and fatigue for faster exercise recovery ✓ Reduced joint pain and support for healthy, flexible joints ✓ Support for healthy circulation and overall cardiovascular health ✓ Improved mood, focus, memory and overall cognitive health ✓ Support for overall eye health and relief from eye strain ✓ Vibrant, youthful-looking skin, and reduced dryness and wrinkles The longer you take extra-strength PurZanthin ULTRA, the better it works and the more benefits you'll experience. So why not see what this premium extra-strength astaxanthin complex can do for you? Try it without risk.
Get PurZanthin ULTRA For As Low As $13.95
Per Bottle + FREE SHIPPING—ORDER TODAY!
1. Fisheries Science.1996; 62(1):134-137.
2. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016;67(3):316.
3. Mech Ageing Dev. 2010 Feb;131(2):165-7.
4. Br J Nutr. 2011;105(11):1563-71.
5. J Nutr Biochem. 2010;21:381-9.
6. J Clin Ther Med. 2002;18:1085-1100 as reported in Capelli B et al. Chapter 48: Role of Astaxanthin in Sports Nutrition. Nutrition and Enhanced Sports Performance. 2013;pp 465-71.
7. Carotenoid Science. 2008;13:20-22.
8. Int J Sports Med 2011;32(11):882-8.
9. Biol Pharm Bull. 2006;29(10):2106-2110.
10. Fry, A. Astaxanthin Clinical Trial for Delayed Onset Muscular Soreness. Human Performance Laboratories, The University of Memphis, Report 1, August 16, 2001.
11. Nir Y and G Spiller. BioAstin helps relieve pain and improves performance in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. 2002 Unpublished trial.
12. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2010;7:18.
13. Journal of Clinical Therapeutics & Medicines. 2016;32(7): 277-291 as reported in Crane M. The Science Behind Astaxanthin: Page 2 of 2 [Internet]. Nutritional Outlook. 2016 [cited July 5, 2017]. Available from: http://www.nutritionaloutlook.com/omega-3/science-behind-astaxanthin/page/0/2
14. Anti-Aging Med. 2009;6(4):15-21.
15. J Clin Ther Med. 2005;21(6):637-50.
16. J Trad Med. 2002;19(5):170-3.
17. Exp Dermatol. 2009;18(3):222-31.
18. Carotenoid Science. 2006;10:91-5.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW REF. CODE *Testimonial results not typical. Customers may have received a gift certificate after submitting their testimonial. The information contained above is for general consumer understanding and education, and should not be considered or used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This product is not an alternative to any prescription drug. If you are currently taking a prescription drug, consult your doctor before making any changes. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All contents Copyright 2001-2019 Nutranext Direct, LLC. All rights reserved. Republishing of Stop Aging Now content without written authorization is strictly prohibited.
Quantum Wellness Botanical InstituteLet us know what you think about the message
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this e-mail are based upon the research and opinions of the publisher, unless otherwise noted. The information in this e-mail is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of the publisher. You are encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information in this e-mail is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute, 7432 E Tierra Buena Ln, Suite #102, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.
On Mon, Apr 29, 2019, 6:03 AM Erica Greene <email@example.com> wrote: