On Tue, Apr 9, 2019, 9:19 AM Erica Greene <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Coconut oil can be defined as a liquid substance extracted from mature coconut flesh.
It is extracted by drying, chopping and crushing the fleshy white part, adding a little water, and then using a cold expeller press to collect the oil.
It has a melting point of 78 degrees Fahrenheit. If you store them outside the fridge, they may become liquid.
Coconut oil contains a unique blend of fatty acids and minerals, making it suitable for your health and beauty.
A Special Message From Our Friend Magdalena Wszelaki’s:
You hear about hormones in a lot of women's health publications… but what are they?
Hormones are chemical messengers that tell your organs what to do.
But for too many women the messages are scrambled and they feel hungry at the wrong times, sleepy instead of sexy, or they gain weight despite dieting.
If this sounds familiar then you don't want to miss this.
My friend, Magdalena Wszelaki’s, has opened up her Cooking for Balance lectures to you for free. She is giving my audience access to all 8-days of her classes and showing you how she reversed her hormone problems using nutritious foods…you are going to want to tune in to learn her delicious strategies and tips. Your access is exclusive because I know how important this is for your hormone health.
Many women are struggling with hormone imbalance but they don't even know it.
These 15 symptoms can indicate that hormone imbalance is the fueling these issues:
1. Flab and cellulite (high estrogen or high insulin)
2. Poor sleep (low estrogen and/or progesterone, high or low cortisol)
3. Weight gain (high or low cortisol, high or low estrogen, low thyroid or high insulin)
4. Fatigue (low thyroid, high or low cortisol, low estrogen, high insulin)
5. Incontinence (low estrogen)
6. Hair loss, thinning hair (low or high thyroid, high testosterone or high estrogen)
7. Crying spells (low cortisol)
8. Belly fat (high testosterone or high insulin)
9. Hip and thigh fat or cellulite (high estrogen)
10. High cholesterol (low thyroid hormones)
11. Foggy brain (low thyroid hormones, low estrogen, low cortisol)
12. Anxiety, depression, feeling “blah” (low thyroid, high/low cortisol)
13. Facial hair (high testosterone or high estrogen)
14. Water retention (high estrogen)
15. Miscarriages (low progesterone, low thyroid)
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms you need to get your hormones balanced ASAP…
Even if you think you know a lot about health, you'll be surprised and inspired by her simple solutions and delicious hormone balancing recipes.
Erica Greene, Managing Editor, Journal of Natural Longevity
Quantum Wellness Botanical InstituteLet us know what you think about the message
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this e-mail are based upon the research and opinions of the publisher, unless otherwise noted. The information in this e-mail is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of the publisher. You are encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information in this e-mail is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|